- Prep: 10 mins
- Freeze: 30 mins
- Cook: 12 mins
- Ready in: 52 mins
- 2 scoops of unflavored ilixer
- 1 can of chickpeas
- 1 tbs of grapeseed or avocado oil
- 1 tsp each cumin and garlic
- 1/2 tsp each salt + pepper
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp ground coriander + cinnamon
Drain the can of chickpeas and add all of the ingredients to a food processor (a blender works as well) and process it into a thick burger batter.
Shape the burger mix into 2-3 patties and place in freezer for 30 minutes to firm.
Add oil to your pan and cook patties for 6 minutes on each side.
*BONUS: Cook in the oven after pan frying for extra crispiness (20 mins at 400 ℉.)*