ilixer MealCake (by: Abbey Anspach)
- Prep 5 minutes
- Cook 15 minutes
- Ready in: 20 minutes
- ilixer Powder (4 scoops, 1 serving)
- Baking Powder (1/2 tbsp)
- Vanilla Extract (1 dash)
- Milk (1/2 Cup) or Milk Substitute (1/2 cup)
- (Optional) Fresh fruit
- In a large bowl, sift together the ilixer and baking powder. Make a well in the center and pour in the milk; mix until smooth.
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium heat. Pour or scoop the ilixer batter onto the griddle, using approximately 1/4 cup for each MealCake. Brown on both sides and serve hot.
- (Optional) Garnish as desired with fresh fruit.
- Enjoy and share with #ilixercooks!