ilixer MealMuf (by Cody Blatt)
- Prep 10 minutes
- Cook 20 minutes
- Ready in: 30 minutes
- ilixer Powder (4 scoops, 1 serving)
- Baking Powder (1/2 tbsp)
- Milk (1/2 Cup) or Milk Substitute (1/2 cup)
- (Optional) Frozen Fruit
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Place muffin liners in a muffin tin and spray with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, add the ilixer and baking powder. Stir to combine.
- Make a well in the center and pour in the milk; mix until smooth.
- Fill the muffin liners 3/4 of the way up.
- Add your favorite muffin additions (fruit, nuts, oats, etc.). Take a toothpick to swirl the muffin additions around a little.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes before serving.
- Enjoy and share with #ilixercooks!