ilixer Protein Pancakes (by Christopher Kent)
ilixer Community recipe by Christopher Kent (@emeraldarcana)
* Makes approximately 7 medium sized pancakes.*
- Prep: 5 minutes
- Cook: 15 minutes
- Ready in: 20 Minutes
- 1 generous scoop of Ilixer Powdered Food From 5-Meal Pouch
- 3/4 Cup gluten free rolled oats
- 1/4 Cup all purpose gluten free flour
- 1 Tsp baking powder
- 1 Large egg
- 1 Banana
- 1 Cup filtered water or nut milk
- Toppings (optional): strawberries and agave nectar
- Add the ingredients to a blender and mix until everything is fully incorporated and the batter is smooth.
- Heat a skillet to medium-high heat and grease the pan with 1 tsp of oil.
- Pour desired amount of batter into the pan.
- Once the edges of the pancake look dry and the bubbles on the top begin to pop, flip the pancake.
- Continue cooking another 45 seconds-1 minute or until the bottom side of the pancake is golden brown.
- Once the pancakes are finished, top them with your favorite toppings and serve.
- Recommend toppings: Fresh organic strawberries and agave nectar.